Office Manager Required at Surbiton Glass Ltd – IMMEDIATE START
We are seeking an Office Manager to join the Surbiton Glass team in Tolworth, Surrey. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a fast-paced working environment – experience within the architect/building industry is favourable but not compulsory.
We are ideally looking for someone with a background in, and knowledge of, the glass and glazing industry, with sales office and sales admin experience and who lives reasonably close to our location as this will be an in-house role.
Working alongside the Director, Fitters and Accountant, the duties will include:
- Answering phones
- Responding to emails
- Planning and booking in jobs
- Creating and sending quotations and contracts etc in MS Word
- Pricing up and pre-estimating job requests
- Billing completed work
- Creating some invoices and receipts.
- Chasing payments when necessary
- Maintaining office appearance
- Keeping up to date records and filing of ongoing and completed work
- Helping to receive goods into warehouse arriving from suppliers which may involve lifting, carrying and handling some glazing products, mirrors and double glazed sealed units
The ideal candidate should have very good attention to detail and a methodical mind, and be able to work independently and on own initiative when required.
We also require good written and spoken English and have a conscientious and reliable personality.
Permanent position after a short probationary period.
Holiday Pay and workplace pension.
Working Hours – 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday
Looking for someone to start with immediate effect.