Office Manager Required at Surbiton Glass Ltd – IMMEDIATE START
We are seeking an Office Manager to join the Surbiton Glass team in Tolworth, Surrey. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a fast-paced working environment – experience within the architect/building industry is favourable but not compulsory.
We are looking for a bright, organised and hard-working candidate to help us manage our growing office and team. The candidate must also have very good attention to detail, good written and spoken English, the ability to work independently and on own initiative when required and be well organised.
The Office Manager will work closely alongside the Director – Fitters and Accountant and be responsible for supporting the team by carrying out office administration duties including:
- Answering phone calls
- Responding to emails
- Planning and booking in jobs
- Writing and sending quotations in MS Word
- Pricing up and pre-estimating job requests
- Billing completed work
- Creating some invoices and receipts
- Chasing payments when necessary
- Maintaining office appearance
- Keeping up to date records and filing of ongoing and completed work
- Helping to receive goods into warehouse arriving from suppliers
Initial training would be provided.
Holiday Pay and workplace pension.
Looking for someone to start with immediate effect.
For more information, please call us on 020 8399 4850 or email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].